This Charger Controller is CAN controlled and has user adjustable settings.
The EVCC-Basic does not include functionality for using J1772 charge ports, offering quicker setup with fewer wires.
- Comes in a simple to use and cost effective enclosure.
- Charge parameters such as maximum voltage, maximum current, and total charge time are configured, saved in nonvolatile memory, and used when charging to control a CAN enabled charger.
- Uses approximately 25 mA from a 12VDC source when on
- Charger output for lithium is adjustable for Current, Max Voltage, max charging time, and termination current. Additionally a profile for lead-acid can be enabled which adds a 3-stage charge curve specific for that chemistry.
- Low Current feature (user adjustable) for lower power outlets while charging on the road.