The DC Modular single and dual insulated studs are ideal parts to extend cables, add power taps or form termination end-points. The solid and compact design, as well as the possibility to link these up with other DC Modular family members, make these products the best choice for all professional DC power systems. The insulated studs are available with M8 or M10 stud sizes.
- Stainless steel studs, nuts and washers for optimal corrosion resistance
- Special fiber reinforced base material offers excellent high temperature properties, good chemical resistance and high strength
- Unique grid optimized footprints allow space saving arrangements of multiple products
- Common interconnection heights for easy combining of multiple products using link plates
- Robust transparent covers with breakouts to allow wire access from any direction
- Top sides of transparant covers are equipped with recessed locations to properly add custom labels (Dual insulated stud only) - Smart terminal design allows dual mirrored cable lug connections - Easy in-system connection access due to top locked covers