- Chassis level power terminals – No need for specially routed power cables, special bus bars, or special lugs.
- Rugged EPIC® seal rated to 175°C – Reduced risk of fire or meltdown in over current conditions. The same technology used for advanced aerospace programs.
- Hermetically sealed – Designed to meet: UL1604 for Class I & II, Div 2 and Class III for use in hazardous locations, IP67 for temporary water immersion for 30 min, IP69K for pressure washing, SAE J1171 - external ignition protection, and ISO8846 for protection against ignition around flammable gasses.
- Optional High Efficiency Dual DC Coils – Very low 12 or 24 VDC continuous coil power with no EMI emissions or cross-talk on your system control power. Ideal for battery powered systems or where low power is needed.
- Built-in coil suppression for all DC coils – Saves you engineering time and parts cost to add external coil suppression.
- Stainless steel nuts and mounting inserts, for years of corrosion free service.
- Not position sensitive – can be mounted in any position for ease of installation.