This Charger Controller is CAN controlled and has user adjustable settings.
- Integrates charger CANBUS control and J1772 functionality in a simple to use, cost effective, and environmentally robust enclosure.
- Charge parameters such as maximum voltage, maximum current, and total charge time are configured, saved in nonvolatile memory, and used when charging to control a CAN enabled charger.
- Uses approximately 45 mA from a 12VDC source while in charge mode.
- Currently works on CAN-enabled TSM2500, 1500, ElCon chargers, as well as compatibility with Orion BMS.
- Charger output for lithium is adjustable for Current, Max Voltage, max charging time, and termination current. Additionally a profile for lead-acid can be enabled which adds a 3-stage charge curve specific for that chemistry.Low Current feature (user adjustable) for lower power outlets while charging on the road
CAN controlled is the new standard for component to component communication. Configuration is performed by a PC running a terminal emulation program over a USB port. These settings are stored in EVCC eeprom. Compatible with Windows 10, XP, 7, Vista, Mac OS 10.7 or newer, and Android tablets version 3.2 or newer. EVCC comes with 4' cable lengths.